Please know that as protectors of public health, food and property, we take our role in safeguarding your quality of life very seriously. Pest control professionals are responsible for protecting against rodents, insects, arachnids and other animals that can damage property and threaten people’s health through the spread of disease and bacteria, in addition to inflicting painful bites and stings. Our critical services extend into people’s homes and businesses, as well as major commercial operations such as healthcare facilities, food processing facilities and more.
We strongly encourage everyone to follow the advice set forth by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our government leaders. As an organization, we are taking additional measures to ensure we provide the best level of protection for both our customers and our employees.
- In most cases, an exterior service can be performed on your home/business without entry or human contact. If entry to your home/business is required or requested, it can be done with limited human contact.
- If inside service is required, we will ask if anyone in home/business is ill with viral symptoms or quarantined. If so, we will perform exterior service only. We will not enter your home/business.
- When servicing inside we will utilize applicable personal protective equipment such as: a respirator, shoe covers, and gloves.
- When arriving at your home we will knock on your door or ring the doorbell, if you choose to come to the door, we will practice social distancing. When services are completed, we will NOT ask you to sign our iPad.
- Employees will accept payment in the field, but we encourage customers to make payments on this website, customer portal or by calling our office at 1-877-448-2267.
- Our office is temporarily closed to the public. You can contact us by clicking here or you can Live Chat on this website.
If you have questions about your routine service or are experiencing a pest control problem you can contact us by clicking here. We will do our best to provide you with the level of service and satisfaction you’ve come to expect from Tabor Pest Control.